Friday, May 14, 2010

Magnolia Downunder challenge #45

Hello everone,
I have just recieved my new fairytale stamps, how cute are they?
I really like the pirate ones. I have made this card for the

Here is my card


here, you can see the layering effect

I wanted to add some kind of "treasure" and then
I thought, MONEY haha, hence the coins.
Stamps - Pirate Edwin and Tilda with the jolly roger
Happy Birthday and jolly roger from Billy blyth
Paper - Magnolia Halloween paper from kellies store.
Thanks for looking
Leanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a cool pirate card!! Love the peices of eight!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC....
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really a great card.GREAT paper toling .And what a fabulous idea with the treasure.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love these sweet Pirates, the colors are wonderful and you've colored them so beautifully a wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks for joining as at MDUC this week. Jodie hugs from Oz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Thankyou